Saturday, December 04, 2010

Bad Boyfriend vs. The Proust Questionnaire

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing with my niece and making her laugh.

What is your greatest fear?
Dogs, horses, and failure.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I'll answer that on my deathbed when I've figured out what I did with my life, exactly.

Which living person do you most admire?
David Geffen.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Procrastination.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Bad driving skills.

What is your greatest extravagance?
I once went all the way to Bristol, England, just to buy a Zippo lighter.

What is your favorite journey?
Europe, 2005.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Frugality.

On what occasion do you lie?
When asked the question "does this make me look fat?".

Which living person do you most despise?
It's a tie between Gloria Allred and Gloria Steinem.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My niece, my parents, my sisters, my cousins, and myself.

When and where were you happiest?
Eating cold French fries in a cheap motel room with a Welsh girl whom I will never forget.

Which talent would you most like to have?
I already have plenty of talents; anything else would be greed.

What is your current state of mind?
Desperate, but optimistic.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
The fact that they live in a different country.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Staying in the USA for as long as I have.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A woman, just to teach me a lesson.

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
A shark.

Where would you like to live?
New York, London, or San Diego.

What is your favorite occupation?
Watching movies.

What is your most marked characteristic?
Irreverence.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Integrity.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Intelligence.

What do you most value in your friends?
The inexplicable ability to put up with me.

Who are your favorite writers?
Steve Martin, Nick Hornby, Alan Moore.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Batman.

Who are your heroes in real life?
Immigrants.

What are your favorite names?
Andrea, Aurora, Alejandra.

What is it that you most dislike?
Political correctness.

How would you like to die?
Who the fuck says I want to die?!

What is your motto?
"Make money, not war."

1 comment:

  1. Hm. Seems that most lie when asked asked the question "does this make me look fat?". I'm the lone ass clown who actually answers truthfully.

    No wonder people hate me.

    ReplyDelete